[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Download pages for two versions
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Download pages for two versions
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:46:21 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2011/5/31 Takashi Nakamoto <email@example.com>:
> We, Japanese language team, are now preparing for the upcoming release.
> Now we have one problem on the download page. How can we deal with two
> versions, namely 3.3.x and 3.4.x, in the download page?
Not sure, as we didn't have that situation.
> I think we should have two separate pages for those two versions.
If everyone agrees to this, then I'll add it that way.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Download pages for two versions||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Download pages for two versions||Friedrich Strohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Download pages for two versions||Takashi Nakamoto <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] registration openmeeting fails (was: FYI Skype Ends Support For Open-Source Digium Asterisk VOIP PBX)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] conference website
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Download pages for two versions
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Download pages for two versions