[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 21:04:52 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 29.05.2011 20:45, schrieb Wolf Halton:
What do you call those whose contribution is less trackable, such as the
educators who suggest their students use LO, as an alternate to M$O? What
about the evangelists who are crowing the values of LO? Would you just
suggest they find a way to make their contribution trackable?
This should be a point to be discussed on the tdf-discuss-ml if it is necessary. Would you open a thread therefor?
The page  shall only describes in a short version what is fixed on the CommunityByLaws .
On May 29, 2011 12:30 PM, "klaus-jürgen weghorn ol"<email@example.com>
I made a wiki page to describe the organization of TDF .
Maybe some people can check the page about the content and about the
If you want such a page on  we can copy it after some revision.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF||Wolf Halton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Wiki] Organization of TDF