[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos
- From: Takashi Nakamoto <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:48:21 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm thinking of taking some screen shots of new features for our Japanese website. If you like, I can contribute them also for our global website.
(2011/05/14 15:12), Marc Paré wrote:
I'm helping out with the upcoming release 3.4 and was wondering if there
were some rules to observe when taking image/photos/screen grabs for
some of the features in this newest version.
What size and quality should they be taken?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: [Proposal] A central employment-office-like web structure for LibO volunteers
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos