[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos
- From: Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:22:04 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Daniela Mihm <Daniela.Mihm@web.de>
2011/5/23 Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Marc Paré wrote on 2011-05-14 08.12:
>> I'm helping out with the upcoming release 3.4 and was wondering if there
>> were some rules to observe when taking image/photos/screen grabs for
>> some of the features in this newest version.
>> What size and quality should they be taken?
> thanks a lot!
> Ideally, they should be available in high-quality PNG or JPG files, with a
> size of 1600x or 1900x. Print magazines often ask for usable screenshot, and
> the better the quality, the better it is for printing. Ideally, we make them
> with Linux, as there we have less hassles with licensing of artwork and
> window decoration.
Doesn't we have some at the Box-Project? I remember they had that at
PrOOoBox-times.... (CCing Daniela who did that then)
We agreed that time not to use Windows-screenshots because of some
uncertainties in the licenses coming from M$.
We choose as KDE theme which was not very far from the WinXP look.
I can dig my mail-archive if somebody is interested.
++ Volker Merschmann - Member of The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] problems with re-captcha on the application website
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Need to add instructions to add ppa to ubuntu for dev build
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice 3.4 images/photos