[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:04:30 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 09.01.2011 15:37, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
In download  there are two links colored blue. Is this expected?If I should wait to look at the correctness of the page tell me this.
No - as the site is public, don't hesitate to report problems.
I think improvement suggestions should be posted here after January 11th. Is this so?
Otherwise I have some *little* things which I can post now or send you private.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website||David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Current Website||ol klaus-jürgen weghorn <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Hungarian website
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Hungarian website
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website