[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- From: David Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:43:14 +0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 18:31, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
> Why is there a difference of looking between main page  and NL-pages?
> Shouldn't it be in Silverstripe the same CSSs? And so the NL-pages would
> look like the main page?
>  www.libreoffice.org
>  de.libreoffice.org
Problem fixed now.
The problem was that only the English main site had been configured to
use the new theme ("libo"). I have now configured each NL site
individually to use the new theme.
You are all still going to notice one "problem": your page contents
will display with a wide left margin (that would normally be occupied
by a left side menu). To fix this, you must go to each page's settings
and activate the "IsFullWidth" checkbox. Then those page contents will
fill the entire width of the page.
Only leave the "IsFullWidth" setting deactivated when/if you want a
side menu to display (on 2nd- and 3rd-level pages, for instance).
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-website] Current Website||ol klaus-jürgen weghorn <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [tdf-discuss] [libreoffice-website] [Forum] How will the forum be organized?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website