[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Broken link for LGPLv3 license
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Broken link for LGPLv3 license
- From: Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 18:08:17 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Am 09.01.2011 17:03, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Unfortunately I lack the proper permissions to change it there,
> You have shell access to kermit, don't you?
Sure but perms restricted to the box group, cannot change files
belonging to www user.
>> [link to /license/]
> Nope, I like the redirect better, what if about-us gets restructured again, etc.
Yep I see ;-)
> But I'll add a global redirect as for the imprint and privacy
> statement, so that the link will work for all subsites.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-website] Broken link for LGPLv3 license||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Broken link for LGPLv3 license||Erich Christian <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Broken link for LGPLv3 license||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Hungarian website
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Current Website
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Broken link for LGPLv3 license
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Broken link for LGPLv3 license