[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Volker Merschmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:59:52 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2010/10/19 Benjamin Horst <email@example.com>:
> On Oct 19, 2010, at 9:21 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> How would I structure the website (remember: The requirement was for a
>> website, wiki or user-forum are sepqrate on purpose)
> Why are they separate? Some time last week, Bernhard made the suggestion that we could better integrate website and wiki, and this makes a great deal of sense. I think we should be looking into the possibility.
In my opinion it is also a matter of reliability to have them separated.
Mailinglists, bugtracker, website, wiki should depend on different systems.
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS