[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Suggestion for the Contact page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Suggestion for the Contact page
- From: NoOp <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 17:42:37 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 10/07/2010 12:27 PM, Stefano Spinucci wrote:
> I have a suggestion for the Contact page
> In "Mailing Lists" section should be put a link to the mailing lists
> archives, maybe to the gmane page
> http://gmane.org/find.php?list=documentfoundation, for me better readable
> than the "standard" archive page.
Posts to the discuss list aren't being posted when using gmane.org.
Subscribe to the mail list results in a bounce. Please add a contact
email address for the list administrators.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Suggestion for the Contact page||Stefano Spinucci <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] [Fwd: Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear]
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Fwd: Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear]
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Suggestion for the Contact page
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] CMS: suggestion Plone 4