Not trying to hijack this thread, but reading this gave me an idea. Would
it be possible to create a page on the site where one can fill in the
necesary information which can then be transferred to the necessary
paperwork, as well as allow for uploading of images. These would then be
sent to an internal email address where you and Charles for example could
recieve them and process them?

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Florian Effenberger <