Using Musescore all the time for creating Choral music-
Musescore does have PDF export (and also MusicXML).

For me it is a very good alternative to commercially available software (e.g. Sibelius)

Best,
Rob.

Op 14 okt. 2016, om 19:25 heeft Julian Brooks <jbeezez@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Paul,

No I wasn't aware of MuseScore, thanks for the tip.

The score examples aren't PDF's they are PNG's, though I must say they
aren't as sharp looking as I would prefer.

LOSA looks great, more stuff to wrap my head around:)

Cheers,

Julian

On 12 October 2016 at 15:50, Paul D. Mirowsky <p_mirowsky@bentaxna.com>