I'm hoping a kind soul can please help me with an old viewing (no the
new image-oriented view) in Gmail web mail so I can read, collect and
file away messages on this digest of messages which will also help
with others.

I've Googled this question and every result I found was for the new
viewing Gmail, not my old viewing set up.

I've set up a new label in Gmail webmail so I can move messages read
to a old read messages label.

Wiki warns about moving your messages to a bundled label -vs- bundled
label but did not explain the differences. I have no idea why or what
the differences are.

They advise to click on those 3 horizontal lines in the upper right
and check if your label is bundled or not. When I do that I see a list
of Cut, Copy, Extensions, etc. I do not see that label I created. If I
right click on the label I do not see bundled/unbundled..

Could you pls share how I can check for  bundled/unbundled in a label
under old view?

Then, how do I decide which to choose bundled -vs- unbundled?

Once that's determined, can I then place a check-mark next to every
message I wish to move to that label?

Also, where can I  find "Move" in Gmail? I looked under Options, all
over the place.

Finally, is there any way to get to your 1st page of  Gmail messages?

I only see Older at the bottom of the screen - not oldest or 1st page.

If I  must keep clicking Older it will take me years to get to the
first page of messages created in account many  years ago.

Thank you so very much  for  all your understanding and help.

Charles

​Charles, may I suggest that even though there certainly are experienced
and knowledgeable Gmail-users on this LibreOffice forum, you would be
advised to rahter post your queries concerning the webbmail service to the
Gmail ​Help Forum : *https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail>* ?...

Henri