I run Android tablets, along with Windows and Linux computers.

I would love to see a version of LibreOffice for tablets, instead of the viewer. I use either the "AndrOffice" [or whatever it is called now] and MS Word for Android - until LibreOffice for Android is completed.

Remember that LibreOffice - as a brand - is not too many years old. It takes a lot of work to port LO to either Android or IPad/Phone IOS. Not only it needs to be modified to use these OSs, but there has to have many of its functions removed. Since LO installs Writer/Calc/Impress/etc. all-in-one, there may need to have Writer and Calc [etc.] as separate installs. For tablets, and other hand-held devices, have limited internal/external memory constraints that traditional devices have access to. Also, for me, I do not use LO's modules other than Writer and Calc. So, I would not need to install anything else to my Android tablet, maybe not even Calc for the tablet.

As for FREE Microsoft apps, I really wonder what MS gets out of this. Of course I seem to be getting A LOT of spam phone calls since I "signed up" for the free apps. I stopped using MS Office since the 2003 version.

I have been using LibreOffice since it first came out, and Linux as my default OS since 2009 or 2010 - depending on the system.

I use Windows 10 on laptops as my second partition/boot - and only when I need to use Windows only hardware/software.