Piet and all who contributed to this topic.

Thank you so very much.

It was very helpful and much appreciated.

Libre Office provides so many easier solutions for all sorts of
computer needs for which I'm very grateful.

This list is very appreciated as well.

Charles.

On 7/3/16, Piet van Oostrum <piet-l@pietvanoostrum.com> wrote:
charles meyer wrote:

 > Piet,
 >
 > Thank you so very much.
 >
 > That works in Libre Writer.
 >
 > Is there a way to create and thicken a line in Libre Draw, too?
 >
 > Thank you again for your helpful instructions and explanation.
 >
 > Charles.

Yes, select the line, and then Format > Line. There is also a Line Width
field in the Toolbar on to where you can change the line width. For me it is
on the righthand side. If it is not there, you can get it with View >
Toolbars > Line and Filling.

You can also set the line width there before you draw the line. That is
easier if you want to draw several lines with the same thickness.

You can find the manuals for LibreOffice here:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
It is very useful to read through them. It takes some time, but then you get
an idea of all the possibilities and you have an handy reference to look
things up.

--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/