I have never done this but since it seems your data might fit within a
spreadsheet perhaps you can use the features in View > Tool bars > Form
Controls, Design, Navigation to create an input sheet / form.  Then another
sheet(s) for "output" via Data > Filters or Pivot Tables.  You might also
be able to use the spreadsheet protection features to keep the "design"
locked down.  I would guess this would be OK for 10,000 or fewer records,
could work with up to 100,000 records, but would run into spreadsheet
"practical limits" (performance, stability) beyond that ... in which case
you really would need a database!

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Alexander Thurgood <