Hi :)
Spaces in names, particularly in Urls, can cause problems on many systems.
I saw the link as
https://groups.io/g/ODF_Templates/files/Colour
which presumably doesn't work.

Sometimes the space gets replaced by a %20 which makes the url unreadable
to normal users as they get a bit scared at the hint of "weird coding" and
so they often don't even try.

Also note the underscore in ODF_Template is difficult to spot on many
systems because they tend to underline clickable links.

I tend to find CamelCase the best solution but also using - can help.
Unfortunately the templates page can't be renamed to ODF-Templates now
without causing quite a bit of upheaval but it might still be possible to
change/create;
ColourPalettes/hwa.soc
rather than
Colour Palettes/hwa.soc

Many years ago Tim of Kracked Press created a ton of colour charts and
options that could be added to LibreOffice.  I think it was within the
first year of this mailing list starting up.  Sorry i can't give better
info on that! :(

What you are doing does seem like a great thing to do!

Good luck and many regards from
Tom :)