Hi all

I'm trying to use LO Base - linked to a Spreadsheet and so far all is going well. However I don't seem to be able to get Dropdown Boxes to work. On my 'User Form' they are greyed out and do not react when clicked. I have set them to be Dropdown, entered the list of options and set the display line number. Any ideas please?? They worked with HSQLDB but I've had too many crashes and lost data with that system so am trying a Spreadsheet source instead. Do they work with this system??

My OpSys is PClinuxOS and LO is version 5.1.4.2.

Thanks a lot

IanW
Pretoria RSA