When opening LibreOffice 5.0.6.3 under Windows ("soffice.exe"), there
are shortcut keys that are supposed to perform a certain task, such as
creating a new Writer Document. The relevant keys are shown as
underlined (e.g. the letter "D" for a new Writer Document).

The same shortcuts are also available in older versions. When I was
using the older 4.4.x branch, these shortcuts were working correctly;
after opening LibreOffice ("soffice.exe") I was able to launch Writer
by simply pressing "d". After updating to 5.0.6.3, this same effect
(opening Writer) is _not_ being triggered by the same action (pressing
"d" on the keyboard).

Now, after opening LibreOffice 5.0.6.3 ("soffice.exe") if I open Writer
(by other means, instead of using the keyboard shortcut) at least once
and then close Writer again (thus, going back to the initial
LibreOffice screen), then the keyboard shortcuts start to work
correctly; i.e. pressing "d" will open Writer.

These shortcut keys will continue to work correctly, until I close
LibreOffice completely. When opening LibreOffice 5.0.6.3
("soffice.exe") again, the shortcuts will not work unless I open one of
the components (such as Writer) at least once, and then close the
component, as I described before.

Searching the web, I tried to use an adequate set of terms that would
lead me to some information about the matter, but I failed.

1_ Is this a known issue?

2_ Can it be replicated by other users?

3_ Is it present under other OS?

4_ Is there some new option that might have changed the prior behavior?
Perhaps the specific key's combinations have changed in some way?

5_ Is it still present in newer versions (such as the 5.1.x branch)?

6_ Is there a bug report already opened?

TIA,
Ady.