hello
for now i-m understand, then my experience graphics, publisher, greeting card, with LOD is good but
not TOP because LOD is not professional for VECTOR GRAPHIC, to be software high flexibilit and high
professional is INKSCAPE, (there are many functional like as CAD, Rhino 3d for SNAP for node and
path, shapes, page.  i say : it's besf for you is INKSCAPE, but LOD is good for base, LOD vs
INKSCAPE: WINNER is INKSCAPE. LOD cant not compare to inkscape..becausa inkscape compare vs to
illustrator (adobe) ok?scribus is for page magazine, book, high professional, LOD or LOW is good,
but libreoffice will be enhancement ok?
but i like libreoffice againt to microsoft office (dollars) ok?