@Tim, *

krackedpress wrote
Which version of LibreOffice started including the Caladea and Carlito
fonts?

I just installed Ubuntu 14.04 on my desktop [replacing Linux Mint for
printer issues] and it installs 4.2.x.
I had 4.4.x installed before and it did not install those fonts.  I
copied the .font folder and made sure my font were re installed after
the OS replacement was finished.

So whatever version of 4.4,x I was using did not have those fonts
included, I wonder which version does.

Been there for quite a while -- Oct 2013 --
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/history/core/external/more_fonts/

commited to master with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=bde5e683286096b9255254b28a862e519d57f547

and was then back-ported to 4.1.4 with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-1-4&id=2158e8bf85e139fd3cf59d00059ed2e2026f6a4a

However, the "bundled" externals--including fonts--are often adjusted in the
build done by your distro maintainer.   You might need the vanilla TDF
LibreOffice repo if you really want those fonts.  But, your distro
maintainer probably had a reason to leave them out.

Stuart