Le 28/04/2015 11:13, Ron Crump a écrit :

Hi Ron,

Without knowing the complete round-trip experience it is a bit difficult
to tell what went wrong. Could be a whole set of little
incompatibilities from different Excel versions to xls/xlsx file format
issues to OLE support between OSes, or even bugs between different
LibreOffice versions - take your pick.

The basic advice is to always stick to one file format, and preferably
the one which the recipient expects to receive. My own experience of
exchanges with clients of spreadsheets containing scientific data and
graphs is to stick to XLS format - the newer xlsx formats are still
prone to lots of import/export errors in LibrOffice. I would also
recomment not embedding Calc/Excel files in other Writer documents, as
more often than not, when crossing OS boundaries, the embedded data is
not always retrievable / editable.

Alex