Pete,

You still leave a lot unsaid such as whether the result is in a single fixed location, what if
anything is in the even numbered rows of column C, whether any other column can be used for
identification purposes, what if anything is below the most recent month's data, etc. You imply
that there's no more than eight months worth of data so I guess C17 ends the series.

Without some of the information vacuum filled I'm not sure what we can do for you.

--
Jim