And I've sent two other test messages which have been denied by the list (not just not seen, but had a response from the list server saying they're denied). I'm trying various combinations to track it down. I'm looking at what is actually arriving at another address subscribed to the list, so not affected by GMails strange ways.

I apologise for hassling everyone with these test messages, but I don't know of any other way to tell what the list accepts and what it rejects!

Mark.

elderdanlewis wrote:
Strange how I have seen two of your test messages on the list. They are getting through with no
problems. If you use Gmail, you will not see your emails on the list. This is their policy.

Dan