On 21/12/14 12:19, Mark Morin wrote:

why are you not using Impress?

The original poster seems intent on using the wrong tool, to achieve the
wrong outcome, for the wrong reason.

* The output must be in HTML.
Thus, they want to use Write.
What they don't appear to know, is that the HTML produced by Write does
not conform to any known standard. Consequently, the odds are that
whatever is used to render it, will not display the way the creator
intended it to display.
(The OP claims that HTML is the only file format that the recipients are
assured of being able to view.)

* The content is to be emailed to people.
HTML is large, even before images, audio, and video is embedded in it.
(At one point the OP implied that there were wanting a video in the
document.)

* This is a business plan.
For business plans, autoplay is always a fail.
Both Impress and Write enable audio and video content to be embedded,
that is started by the user. IE: non-autoplay.
If the intended audio, or video content is meant as a demo, then it also
needs to be submitted as an auxiliary to the business plan.

#
I do know of one reason why autoplay of audio in a write document is
"required". I consider that usage to be immoral, unethical, and in most
jurisdictions, a violation of the law of the land.

Has LibO, and all of the libraries, and other things it calls, been
vetted for:
* string overflow conditions;
* race conditions;

This includes anything that LibO might call to play audio files, video
files, images, and graphics.

jonathon