Hello Tom,

Le 17.12.2014 15:11, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
I do my company newsletter in Writer but want to do the finishing touches
in Scribus.

Has anyone else tried this?   A few years ago someone from this mailing
list offered to give me a hand but i had no time to even try it back then.
It's suddenly become quite viable to put some time into this at work.

The one thing that Writer doesn't seem able to do is use curved
text-frames.  I'm kinda trying to get some nicely rounded corners to
upgrade the newsletter from Win98 style to Xp style.
Regards from
Tom :)

Have you read this wiki page? http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Help:Manual_Importodt It seems to be documented and the import to Scribus looks reasonably rich.

I must ask you, however, whether you have a particular reason to use an ODF document to create a newsletter? Many people, including me, would come up with something in html they or someone else in the company can send via the internal mail server. Or did I miss something?

Best,

Charles.