On 12/17/2014 02:15 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Yeh, i haven't tried images in Calc.  However breaking them in Writer is
unlikely to help that.

I have used image anchoring in Calc many times, though I had to make the cell the size of the image. I have not figured how to "float" the image over the cells so I do not need to make that row and column the needed image size.

I vaguely remember you had an excellent post with version numbers, OS and
more.  If you could test-drive the newest branch to see if the problem
still happens in there then posting a bug report asap might well draw
attention.  Do you know the first version this problem happened in?  My
guess is that it's always been there = in which case you are asking for a
"feature request".  I think "feature requests" are more attractive to the
devs.

My thought back then was that what you are trying to do in Calc sounds more
like a database problem.  If the thread about SQLite is right about SQLite
being an easier back-end for Base then that might be a MUCH better way to
go.  People on this mailing list might be quite "up for" helping with
that.  Also it sounds like right now might be a good time to ask questions
about how to use that back-end and set-up Base.  2 people working on it
means you might help each other by asking questions.
Regards from
Tom :)