Dear Sir or Ms.,

My name is Dennis Regan and I have enjoyed LibreOffice Writer very much but here is a problem that
I have encountered that I hope you can help me with. I am attempting to insert an audio file into a
document so that when I save that doc as an HTML document I would like the audio file to play while
a reader is viewing the HTML document.

So far I have tried to insert all of the audio file formats that I can think of and all that I get
when I try to insert them is that they ARE NOT SUPPORTED.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT AUDIO FILES ARE SUPPORTED BY LibreOffice Writer.

I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Very truly yours,

Dennis Regan
DPRegan54@gmail.com