Hi :)
I was trying to postulate a possible reason why we sometimes get such
extremely hostile reactions, or at best total apathy from devs sometimes.
It's more about perception than reality.

Most of what normal users would call a bug is something that the devs would
call something else.  In order to get their support rather than their
apathy or rejection then we need to start figuring out what words they
would use and how they would expect it to be handled.  I think that a lot
of times we should be suggesting people post what they see as bugs as
"feature requests", including when a feature that has been running
successfully for years gets broken!

To me that is upside-down.  It should be the techie people that make things
easier for the normal end-users rather than the other way around.  However
we hit a brick-wall that way

Regards from
Tom :)