Hi guys:
 I work on a call center and everyday I aswer about 20 call with the exact requirements, so I
thought about making a macro to speed things up. The procedure is this, normally I copy some text
from a web page and paste it on a text document, I read the text to the client and write down the
answer (I.E: Phone line active?, yes).
  I was reading Andrew Pitonyak’s OpenOffice.org Macros Explained (OOME) and on page 606 he
explains how to invoke a dialog from a macro. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but everytime I try
to run the macro to invoke the dialog I got "BASIC runtime error.An exception occurredType:
com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementExceptionMessage: ." pointing to line 15
"DialogLibraries.loadLibrary("Template")"
What I'm trying to do is this, a macro to invoke a dialog with 3 buttons (Enable Services, Disable
Services, Call Retrieval). When I push a button I call another dialog with buttons that represent
all the questions a ask the clients (I.E, when I push "Enable Services" I invoke a dialog with all
the questions related to the process to enable aditional services "Phone line is active?", "What is
your OS?", "Do you have an AV installed?").
The use case is this, a call is answered, I take the personal data and then I execute the macro,
the macro call the dialog, in the dialog I click button "Enable Services" and it bring the second
dialog, when I click the buttons "Phone line is active?", "What is your OS?", "Do you have an AV
installed?" the macro should end and I should have writed down on the document the questions "Phone
line is active?", "What is your OS?", "Do you have an AV installed?"
I already design the dialogs, but I can't invoke the first dialog from the macro, or the following
dialogs after clicking the buttons, and I don't have any text written down on my document...
Any help on this is highly appreciated.