Hi :)
Interesting comments too!

Some go into this or that tool versus another but the main thrust of the
article seems to be about "escape from desktop-publishing" but the author
seems to be unaware of anything other than Word = or perhaps he's trying to
keep it simple enough for the overwhelming majority of people to understand
instead of getting bogged down in the usual sort of things that articles go
on about.

Regards from
Tom :)