Hi :)
Ahh, have you tried creating a new file / work-book and copy&paste the
coding from there in the old one into the new one?
Regards from
Tom :)

On 24 October 2014 21:26, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum@gmail.com> wrote:

Pardon my ignorance. What do you mean when you speak of dialogues in LO
Calc?

Tools → Macros → Organise macros →  LibreOffice Basic → (Select something)
→ Edit → Insert Basic Dialog

Johnny Rosenberg

--
Jim