Tom Davies schrieb am Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2014 17:50:
Has anyone been able to test this out yet?

Is it possible to test-drive these connectors without breaking an existing
database?  Errr, i'm not going to be able to test them myself so i was
just mildly curious.

I just installed Dans connector on my machine with a fresh-installed MariaDB
and actual LibreOffice 4.3.
I can connect to the database and add tables as expected.

But the table show only zeros in all columns, that are not text/string-type.
I can type in new values, they get into the real table but stay displayed as
zero.
So no further test possible for now.
I'm afraid the distributed standard connector works the same wrong way, so
this might be an issue of LibreOffice 4.3 itself or opensuse.

It worked properly with my production machines with LO 4.1.

Stefan
--
system: opensuse 13.1