Hi Sophie, Tom, et al.

Thank you for the instructions. I knew it was possible, but hadn't
looked into it.

As Tom pointed out though, this does need to be part of the standard
installer, which I don't think this is? People shouldn't have to go
looking for ways to do this, just downloading LO and installing it
should give them that choice up front.

But thank you for the links. It is very useful to have this on the list
for people to find.

Kind regards

Paul

On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:53:40 +0100