Hi :)
When returning or just going through old emails it helps to start at the
most recent first.  That way you can save yourself the effort of replying
to threads that have already been solved.

I found that moving to an email client that threads messages was a huge
boon.  GMail calls them "conversations" rather than threads but it's about
the same.  VERY useful!   Now it's fairly easy for me to see all (well,
most) related emails that follow on from each other and maybe reply to
points from each different person in a single email.  Fantastic!!

Wrt names of things.  I've heard people use the same words to describe both
types of things.  I've even heard booklets/brochures being called
"flyers".  I've not heard brochures/booklets being called "gatefold
leaflets/flyers" yet though so i tend to reserve that word for the style
Tim was talking about

Regards from
Tom :)

On 25 September 2014 13:34, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <