How is this done?  I have another document that needs this type of
numbering, so I used F11, went to Heading 1, Modify, but could not find
a way to go from "1." to "1.0".  Same deal with Heading 2 - how do I
chage the style so it goes from "1." to (for example) "1.1" or "2.1"
etc. I looked at the help section, but it was obviously not helpful
enough (for me).

Thanks!
Dave