Hi :)
I think you'd be amazed how much easier it is to report a 2nd bug.

The first time there is stuff such as registering on the bug-tracker
website and a bit of faffing around plus the whole idea is a bit unfamiliar
and there are unexpected things to distract you.  The 2nd time you don't
need to register and you realise that you can ignore most of the
faff&distractions.

I must admit i've never had a problem with hyphenations except in MS
Publisher.  Similarly with most of the problems.  Also i find i don't need
any Extensions.  It might help if we knew which OS you are using (Win8, Xp,
Ubuntu, Mac or whatever else) and also which version of LO.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)