Hi :)
Rethink about how the 'problems' are really benefits.

For example the quality of English is excellent but just occasionally it
becomes obvious that English is not the first language.  However this is
also true of many, many other people in the LibreOffice community.  So if
English WAS your first language then it might have been good to do it
deliberately to help make people feel more comfortable and to help "show
off" the international nature of the LibreOffice community.  On the other
hand it is really not a problem anyway because the general quality is
superb.

Btw, that is a LOT of emails to read!  I am only on a few mailing lists
here.  Even those few generate an overwhelming amount of emails.  I have
tried liaising between different mailing lists but it is not well
received.  The weekly/monthly newsletter does a better job of that.  Good
job!!
Regards from
Tom :)