Thanks for the reply Paul,

I was working on a 'wtf?' reply as to why the list converted my HTML email (had the values in a simple table) to plain text.

Also, I have no clue what happened with the 'DUM' in the subject - I didn't type that... weirdness...

Blindly converting HTML to plain text AND disallowing small simple attachments really makes it difficult to paint an accurate picture to get help.

Anyway...