Hi Jon

I believe that the recent file list handling was reworked some years ago and the list is no longer
located where your code tries to find it. What version of LibreOffice are you using?

I also recomend that you install XrayTool, that let’s you inspect objects and would have made it
easier to see that the PickList you tried to access was empty.

http://bernard.marcelly.perso.sfr.fr/index2.html

I hope that the code below will do what you want. I used a few functions from the Tools library
that is bundled with LibreOffice. I recomend that you have a look at these functions especially
GetRegistryKeyContent.

Option Explicit

Sub Load1st()
Dim oCUA, oList, oItem As Object
 BasicLibraries.LoadLibrary("Tools")
 REM use GetRegistryKeyContent function from the module Tools.Misc
 oCUA = GetRegistryKeyContent(sKeyName:="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories",
bforUpdate:=true)
 oList = oCUA.getByName("URLHistory").getByName("OrderList")
 If oList.hasByName("0") Then
  oItem = oList.getByName("0")
  If FileExists(oItem.HistoryItemRef) Then
   REM use OpenDocument function from the module Tools.Misc
   OpenDocument(oItem.HistoryItemRef, Array())
  End If
 End If
End Sub

Anyway I hope this helps you, and don’t hesitate to ask follow-up questions, and of course let me
know if the code isn’t working for you.

Regards,

Niklas