Hi all,

Ok, just one more thing and I'll have this spreadsheet done for my boss...

Ok, we keep sales for Sales by month, with the Sales Rep in a Row and each month in a column...

So something like this:

        Jan
        Feb
        Mar
        Apr
        May
        Jun
        Jul
        Aug
        Sep
        Oct
        Nov
        Dec
        YTD
Sales Rep

Rep 1

Rep 2

What I'm trying to do is come up with a formula that can go in the YTD column that will SUM only Jan thru Jul for each Rep - and automatically change to SUM Jan thru Aug once we hit 8/1, etc...

Anyone have a clue? I've tried so many different permutations of SUMIF(), SUM(INDIRECT()), etc, and just can't figure this one out...

Thanks,

Charles