Hi :)
It is more likely to be a false-positive.  All anti-virus and security
systems run the risk of finding false-positives otherwise they are not
working hard enough.

Also the software competes against major profit-making software from
certain companies so their security programs or anti-virus programs could
have a good reason to have such 'accidents'.

On the other hand the software is free to distribute and modify&distribute
so that people can have tweaked versions to cover a variety of scenarios.
For example on Cds/Dvds glued to the front of mags, or in corporate
environments to place their logo in the menu-bars.  Almost all of these are
legitimate and trustworthy.  They should all point to the main official
website to make it easy to get the pure original from;
http://www.libreoffice.org/
http://www.libreoffice.org/downloads

If that version created a problem then it would be great to hear which
security program or anti-virus you are using and maybe someone here, or
you, could let them know they have a false-positive.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)

On 16 July 2014 13:48, Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com>