Hi all,

Before I go open a bug report, can someone check me?

This is for 4.2.4 on Windows (7 Pro sp1 64bit).

We have been using forms with Input fields on them since forever, and these have always worked the same way.

You open a template, fill in the fields as prompted, then once they are all filled in, if you want to go back and change one, you simply single click on it and the field pops-open in edit mode just like it was when you first filled it in, you make your changes, then click OK.

Now, there is no pop-up at all. I did finally notice that you can still edit the filed once it has been clicked on by maneuvering the cursor, but this is not very intuitive.

Is this change by design? If so, is there any way to go back to the old behavior? This is very bad for our users, who modify these fields a lot.

Thanks,

Charles