Good day,

Thank you for your reply.  I have copied the Microsoft Word Normal.dot file into my Home
Folder/Documents (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS).  Open LibreOffice Writer 3.5.7.2 and followed the follwoing
steps:

File > Wizards > Document Converter > Microsoft Office > Word Documents > Next > Word Templates
(Did not select include sub directories).  Changed the Import to the correct location:
/home/herman/Documents.

The save to I have left unchanged:
/home/herman/.config/libreoffice/3/user/template/Imported_Templates

I have unselect Documents. > Next , I then receive a message tahat indicates that the
/home/herman/.config/libreoffice/3/user/template/Imported_Templates directory does not exisit and
if I would like to create it > Yes

The following message is received:

All Word templates contained in the following directory will be imported:
/home/iss/Documents
All subdirectories will be taken into account
These will be exported to the following directory:
/home/herman/.config/libreoffice/3/user/template/Imported_Templates

Convert

Documents converted and the following log file is generated:

Word templates
Source documents
Target documents
Normal.dot Normal.ott
Document macro has to be revised.

When verifying under > Files > Templates > Organise > Imported templates the template is vissible
Clax Template CSW Version 3.0 Off97 (Final Edition)

Within MS Office, this template is available under > View > Toolbars and when selected it adds it
as a Toolbar, however in Office Writer I cannot find it here.

I have tried running a Macro > Tools > Macros > Run Macro but the requires to install Java runtime,
which I did, but still cannot find my template to execute.

I have tried > File > New > Templates and Documents > Selected the converted Template (Clax
Template CSW Version 3.0 Off97 (Final Edition)) and then Receive a warning that Macros could
contain viruses.  I accept but the Template still does not work as it should.

Attached the template.  It works well with Microsoft Office up to verion 2003 but in some cases
with Office 2007/2010 as a plug-in id does not function.

Hope my explanations help.

Kind regards.

Herman