Hi :)
Different strokes for different folks.

I like switching and trying to navigate systems sometimes using only the
mouse and other times only the keyboard.  Usually just for fun but i've had
a couple times when something temporarily went wrong and left me with no
choice.  For once i was prepared and found it easy to deal with.  Achieved
the deadline without having to wait for a reboot (it was on Windows) or
anything.  One of my colleagues was amused most were really surprised to
find it even possible.

Hmm, now i tell that story i suddenly wonder if the break-down maybe hadn't
been so accidental after all!  :(
Regards from
Tom  :)