Re: [libreoffice-users] Subject: DRM books

Daniel wrote:
> Is there an extension in LO in order to read DRM ebooks?

Why would you want to read ebooks in an office suite, when there are
already many apps for that task?

BTW, other than library books, I try to avoid DRM. I don't have a
single DRM book that I own a copy of. The books I buy, I get from
O'Reilly, which are DRM free.