2013/9/1 Niklas Johansson <sleeping.pillow@gmail.com>

Hi

I'm having some issues with LibreOffice 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 on Windows 8
64-bit (Swedish).

When I first try to install it, it complains that I need to stop the
"Microsoft Windows Search Host Protocol" after some searching I was able to
pause it for 15 minutes, since I don't really need the search functionality
on that computer I also stopped the indexing on all places. After that I
tried to install LibreOffice again and it went through the installation
process without any more hassle.

Next problem, the program won't start! :(

Has anybody else seen this problem, or been able to install on Windows 8
64-bit?

PS. Master build from yesterday won't start after installation either, but
4.0.5 does work.

--
Niklas

​Hej Niklas !

I've hitherto installed the Swedish-language version of LO 4.1.1.2 on four
computers running 64-bit Windows 8, three of which are dual boots with
Win7, on which I've also installed 4.1.1.2. I've encountered no problems,
nor did I encounter any when I previously installed 4.1.0.4 on them....

Henri