Another thing I noticed about the writer2epub extension. When I first downloaded it, it would not properly install into my LO 3.6.7. I then uninstalled my AOO 3.4.1 and AOO 4.0. The writer2epub extension then installed into LO.

It appears (as others have alluded) that LO and AOO have some conflicts when installed side by side on the same machine (registry perhaps which is beyond my knowledge). Since I'm finding that LO is progressing better than AOO, I'm happy to commit to just one of the suites.

Virgil

-----Original Message----- From: Virgil Arrington