Hi :)
Any chance of going back to the 4.0.4?

It might be worth trying to rename your User Profile to see if that fixes it
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile

Is there any chance of uploading the label.xml to Nabble so that people here can have a look?

It might be good to make a bug-report about this
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
one of the steps helps you look for duplicates and if something does already exist that might help
you work-around the problem

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)