[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Libreoffice-220.127.116.11 No Label Formats
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice-18.104.22.168 No Label Formats
- From: Frank Peters <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 17:04:10 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
After installing libreoffice-22.214.171.124 I tried to create mailing labels
using File --> New --> Labels.
When I get the dialog screen, every pre-defined label format that is
shown has all formatting fields set to zero with 1x1 for columns x rows.
For example, Avery Letter 5160 shows all margins 0" with 1x1 columns x rows.
This, of course, is not correct. The same values appear for *every* pre-defined
label of every type.
What is happening? Why can't libreoffice retrieve the correct format values
for these pre-defined labels.
I checked for the share/labels/labels.xml and it is present. This file
presumably contains all the format information for the pre-defined labels.
How can I fix this problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice-126.96.36.199 No Label Formats||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice installation issue.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Notes in Impress vs. PowerPoint
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] writer macro record function missing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice-188.8.131.52 No Label Formats