[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: =IF Function
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: =IF Function
- From: Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 03:22:11 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I gave you a wonderful chance to point out the bleeding obvious.
I tried putting the quote marks around the text and got an error result.
That was late last night so I must have done something wrong.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/IF-Function-tp4062008p4062031.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: =IF Function||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] =IF Function||Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] =IF Function||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Question
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice website security
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] =IF Function
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: =IF Function